Monday, August 6, 2012

little things of life

as is my wont these days, i ordered more food than I could eat. She kept asking me if I could, and I promised I would. But then, I couldnt :(

She kept saying that wasting food is such a bad thing.
in my mind , I was saying...yeah yeah...as if I care....
She realised, my nonchalance, and she asked the waiter to pack all the untouched food, she said she will give it to some poor kid.

I nodded...

While, she was leaving, and my glance was fixed to her, she stopped her bike by the side of the a poor boy who was selling something on a cart wheel, she leaned and passed the food to him and she was about to fall.

I ran towards her...but she just smiled, gave the food to him, leaving everybody, the young kid, me and the passerby' smiling....

and the little things people do, is what makes them so beautiful :)

No comments: